Wednesday, May 9, 2012

C'est la vie!

This week the weather has been beautiful, 70's mostly, a few rain showers mixed in. I've been able to dry the laundry outside which is good, because the dryer just quit last week. "If it ain't one thing, it's your mother." ~Robin Williams, 'nine months'.
I'm not really sure who follows my blog, probably no one because I haven't updated in a year or more, therefore I will reveal my secret. I'm 10 weeks pregnant with #6!!!!! It came as quite a surprise to both Ken & I. We are tremendously thrilled! We haven't told the kids yet, except for Sylas. I have my first prenatal visit on May 22, when I'm 12 weeks, so I'll get an ultrasound then. We want to find out what it is so we can be prepared. I no longer have any baby stuff, as we thought we were done and Rona is 6.
So, my life will change drastically come December. I have been quite nauseous and trying to hide it, as we don't want to make it public for a couple weeks.
I do volunteer event coordinating for a church fundraiser and I have a wedding event this weekend and I know it will be challenging! We have event set up tomorrow night for a few hours, rehearsal Friday night for a couple hours, and then at least 14 hours on Saturday. So, I know what I'm doing this weekend :-).
I'm really happy because my dad is coming tomorrow night from a business trip in Indiana. He is only staying for about 48 hours but it will be so nice to see him! The kids are really excited to see Grandpa.
Well, that's all for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment