Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ultrasound, yesterday!

Had my first OB appt yesterday. I was in there for 2 hours, ultrasound first which was fun, exam after which was not fun. They are keeping my due date at Dec 5, even tho the ultrasound said Dec 7. Can't see much yet, but I will get another one at 20 weeks. They just want to check baby's size and development at this stage. Was cool to see the little heart beating & see something in there!
This morning I went on a wonderful long bike ride, about 7 miles. It was just so beautiful out! I love my bike! It's a cruiser, so just one speed and back pedal to brake. I felt like a kid again!
We have such a nice bike path in Urbana, it goes south for about 30 miles and they're expanding it north this year at least 20 miles. It also loops through the city park, so that's usually where I walk/run.
The kids have 1 more week of school, we can hardly wait! And it's a long weekend, so actually only 4 days of school. We are going to New York for the weekend, it's the bi-annual soccer tournament/Brunstad feast this weekend. Sy, Aiden, and Jacklin will all play this time. Aiden is turning out to be a pretty decent goalie. The weather is supposed to be nice and pleasant, so it should be a nice weekend. Also, it's the first time of the year that we will see everyone from other churches after a long winter. I'm happy to reconnect with old friends and hopefully we will get some work done on the trailer. It still needs the kitchen re-installed.
And the bead board put up.
Happy Memorial Day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment