Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day love and weekend success

Happy Mother's Day all! I got woken up to a cup of fresh coffee in a new mug made by Colin, and toast courtesy of Jacklin. All the littles had cards, flowers, and lovely hugs for me! I am so blessed with my kids! We told the kids of our impending visitor, baby #6 coming in December. They were all so excited, except for Rona. We knew she would not handle it very well, but we're unprepared for her hysterics. She fell to the floor, bawling about how we wouldn't love her anymore. Then went to her bed, sobbing saying it was a "nightmare, the worst nightmare of my life". It took us an hour to calm her down and assure her that we would love her forever and that being a big sister was very fun and important. Now she's cuddling with me so I think I'm forgiven. She has always loved her baby of the family status. She'll be 7 when the baby is born and she has 6 months to mentally prepare herself
So the wedding was a success! We only had one small glitch with the ceremony, miscommunication between the piano player and myself, but we covered ourselves, sent in the honorary mini bridesmaids & ring bearer off cue and the rest went flawlessly. Everyone was very pleased and happy with everything. The decor was beautiful so I included some photos from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment