Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my first entry...

Well, here goes...thanks to Della for getting me inspired! I don't know if I'll be able to do this justice, but so many times I want to write down cute things the kids say or do (or vent) and I think this might work for me. So, we'll see.
I'm supposed to be going to work, (my job that pays in $$$). I clean 2x a week for a very nice, Christian family ... i've worked there for 4 years. They have been very good to me and i'm very thankful for my job. I have a lot to do here at home to, but for some reason, i work better under pressure, so when i don't have as much time to get something done, i work faster and more efficiently. It's that darned procrastinating nature of mine. But, I've had 2 cups of coffee now, so I'm ready to head out that door.
All my kids are in school, except for Rona (my 3 year old). There's a lady from our church who has an in-home daycare and only 6 kids a day, and that's where Rona goes on tuesday and thursday. She loves going there, but likes her mommy and Rona days too, as she calls them. She's begging to go, so I must for now, but will write more later...hopefully...this evening after I read Della's posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment